Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Biography

Shahram Alidi

He was born on Dec. 11th 1971 in Sanandadj, Iran.

-Theatre activity from elementary school / 1982.
-Painting activity / 1988.
-Graduated from Tehran University. The faculty of fine Arts in painting course/1998.
-Won the first rewards in three Painting Competitions in Iran / 1991 ,1992 , 1993
-Graphic activity , interior design , illustration works for children , Stage design in theatre and cinema , title design / 1994-97
-Studying Cinema/ animation in Art university , the faculty of cinema and theatre / 2002 .

Filmography
1-Mamli /Fiction-documentary/ 16 mm /20 min /1997.
2-Shote / Fiction /30min / 1998.
3-The heaven doors / documentary / 20 min /15 min /1999.
4-The ground is hard, the sky is far /fiction /beta cam/20 min / 1999.
5-Sherko Bekas / documentary / D.V /30 min /2000.
6-The last uncounted village / fiction / D.V / 15 min / 2002.
7-Button (Dokme) fiction/ D.V/20 min / 2003.
8-Dreamless village/fiction /D.V/20 min /2003.
9-The breath / documentary / D.V/20 min /2005.
10-Mountains of Tehran /documentary /D.V/20 min /2006.

Rewards of "The last Uncounted Village"
1-the first Sony company Festival /the best film /Iran /2002.
2-Avanca Festival /the best film /Portugal /2003.
3-Busan Festival / Different cinema of Asia / South Korea / 2003.
4-Tehran short film Festival /the best film, A level / Iran / 2003.
5-D’ournise Festival / Kurdistan cinema /France / 2003.
6-Clermont – Ferrand /Elected by viewers /France /2003.
7-Aroca Festival / the best scenario (script) Portugal /2004 .
8-Soleymanieh Festival /special prize by Jury /Iraq/2004.
9-Imago Festival /Elected by viewers/Portugal /2004.
10-Hamburg Festival /Francois O’dae Prize /Germany / 2004.
11-Torino Festival /Special Prize by Jury /Italy /2004.

Broadcasted In
1-World wide channel canal +, France, 2004.
2-Cine Foundation France, French cinemas, 2005.
3-World wide channel CBS, Canada, 2005.
4-World wide channel Cinecinema, France, 2005.
5-George Peumpideau Grand Library, France, 2005.




.

5 comments:

Amanj said...

Silaw shahram gian ba hiwam bash bit, bra zor hawlda da ta emailt bdozmawa balam har nabu la email akanma balam etr searchm krd bo nawakat mashalla zori hena ;) kaka paywandiman ba habet nazanm jmarakashtm la namawa hazish dakam qsat lagal bkam aw kat shtt bo bas akam , hurmatm bo haya

Unknown said...

Sharam giyan,

Ewro hewalî derhênanî fîlmî "Dengî Enfal"im le peyamnêr xwêndewe, zor pê şa bûm. Çawerûwanî dîntinî berhemekanî "Qubadî" dûhem ekeyn :)

Her bijî û hîway serkewtinit bo dexwazim!

Ferzad

xero69 said...

Dear Shahram Alidi , I was in Tromso in the F.I.C.C. Jury and I want to get a DVD because the German Arthouses can show your work and so its better to give them a Copy. I liked the movie very much and all of us gave the award to You. We were very sad that You copuld not comt to Norway.Gert Weidenfeld gronau2@me.com

GUERRIER ELISABETH said...

Dear Sharham,
I write you from France.
I just come out from your movie "Les murmures du vent".
I'm happy to have the means to tell you directly how much I just loved it.
More than love : amazement and gratitude.
It's not that common to be able to meet beauty and the story of Humans' ability for slaughters of all kinds.
A few can do that.
You did it, your eyes is a transcendental tool.
I am very very used to watch many many movies I'm used to the best.
Let me please tell you that you just wrote and directed a master piece.
I want to end asking you if you allow me to add your site address to my blog : Warrior is a girl LeMonde.fr
Thank you.
Elisabeth.

Unknown said...

Dear Shahram Alidi,
First time I heard about you from Trivandrum film festival kerala,India film "whisper with the wind".
Really I loved your work.I could see an artistic touch in each and every frame more than its technicality.
When I have gone through your biography I could see your poetic fictions.Could you please let me know how can I get your works?I am very much interested to see your works.

hitzfx@gmail.com